ANA BANANA is a chewable fruit-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. Freshly picked today! Your child will GO BANANAS for this natural rubber teether!
No Holes = No Mold
• Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
• Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
• Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Designed in Barcelona / Made in Morocco.
• Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.